2. I've eaten worms.
3. I love to travel and have been to several countries: England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, and South Africa.
4. When I was 16, I wished upon a star that I would become the Camp Director for the Frost Valley YMCA
5. I spent 6 amazing years completing that wish.
6. I'm a new dad to an amazing daughter who lights up my life.
7. I've climbed the peaks of the highest mountain in the Castskills and the French Alps.
8. I am an actual Simpson's Character. Somewhere, I'm in the database as an extra for the TV Show"The Simpson's"
9. In College, I was the music director for a radio station. I was one of 311's first radio interviews.
10.The best concert I've ever seen was Living Colour/Fishbone/Public Enemy. A close second was Rage Against the Machine & Quicksand.
11. I have an unhealthy obsession with the movie 'High Fidelity' and must watch it whenever it is on tv.
12. Condiments are the antichrist to me. Seriously, if you come running at me with mustard, I might start swinging!
13. In high school, a shot-put hit me in the head and I didn't fall down.
14. Cliffs of Moher in Ireland is my #1 favorite place on Earth.
15. In 1997 I stood on the shoulders of my best friend, Brian Butler, in Speakers Corner in London and preached to over 200 people about finding their 'inner vegetable'. The energy of the crowd was amazing.
16. This means nothing to most people, but I won the spirit award in the Frost Valley Olympics 3 times in my career and am still very proud of the accomplishment. Australia, Israel and Russia forever.
17. 26 Cows attacked me by pooping all at once. I barely survived. Barely.
18. Volunteering with Global Camps Africa has been one of the most moving experiences I have ever had.
19. In 1990 I went on a 10 day hike through the Catskills and it still is one of the most memorable moments in my life.
20. I've been a golf caddie, stromboli maker, DJ, Record Store Employee, Movie Usher, Camp Counselor, Warehouse employee, Software Reseller, Music Director, Sports Director, Teen Director, Camp Director and Executive Director.
21. I'm co-owner of an amazing company that provides amazing opportunities for people to impact lives through Camping. We're called 3 Adventures....and we rock.
22. I met the most amazing person at the greatest place on Earth and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.
23. I have a zombie plan. It will work.
24. Autumn is my favorite season, but Summer will always be where my heart is.
25. Blue Man Group is and will be the best theater performance I ever will see.
I'm in the middle, alongside my wife Kelly. (a former Frost Valley alum and good friend is an artist for the Simpson's).
This Is The Life You Have........